1300 19th Street, N.W.
Suite 300 Washington, DC 20036
Kelly IP has again been recognized as an elite, top-tier “Gold” trademark law firm both nationally and in the Washington, DC area by the World Trademark Review 1000 (WTR 1000).
Nationally For the sixth year in a row, Kelly IP was recognized as a “Gold” status trademark firm, WTR 1000’s highest national ranking.
Washington, DC For the ninth consecutive year, Kelly IP was recognized as a “Gold” status firm in both trademark categories—trademark enforcement and litigation and trademark prosecution and strategy.
WTR 1000 also named all seven Kelly IP partners as recommended leaders in the trademark field. These individual recognitions demonstrate the high-caliber talent and significant trademark expertise that are the hallmark of Kelly IP. WTR 1000’s recommended Kelly IP partners are:
• Dave Kelly is a “nationally regarded” attorney who has handled “brand counselling and litigation work for over 35 years and is without doubt one of the country’s top trademark lawyers.” Dave was named to the top “Gold” band of lawyers nationally and for the DC Metro area for both trademark enforcement and litigation and prosecution and strategy.
• Rob Litowitz is a “stand out” attorney known for his “creativity, foresight and vision,” and clients “look to him for his strategic knack for maximising IP assets and thinking outside of the box.” Rob achieved Silver status for trademark enforcement and litigation in the Metro DC area.
• Linda McLeod is “especially well-known for her depth of experience in matters before the TTAB, where she previously served as a judge.” Linda achieved Gold status for both trademark enforcement and litigation and prosecution and strategy for the DC Metro area and Silver status for enforcement and litigation nationally.
• Stephanie Bald is an experienced litigator recognized “[f]or federal court disputes, as well as guidance on how to avoid them” and “guidance on both contentious and non-contentious matters.” Stephanie was ranked among top lawyers for trademark enforcement and litigation as a Silver status lawyer both nationally and for the DC Metro area.
• Lynn Jordan is recognized “[f]or compelling insight into business risk – especially for media and entertainment companies – Jordan’s is the name to note.” One client described Lynn “as a close colleague and a vital part of our team – she is incredibly attuned to our needs, very commercially focused and very cost aware. I cannot recommend her highly enough.” Lynn was ranked Gold status for trademark prosecution and strategy in the DC Metro area.
• Jason Joyal is recognized for his work “on the contentious side, but also encompasses strategic advice outside of court.” Clients describe Jason as “very responsive, friendly, thorough and strategic in his advice and provides excellent service” and “enjoy working with him and would certainly recommend him for trademark and copyright work, particularly for matters in the media and content sphere.” Jason was ranked bronze for trademark enforcement and litigation in the Washington, DC area.
• Kelu Sullivan, is recognized for her “practice [that] runs the gamut and includes portfolio management for major players….” with global portfolios. Kelu was ranked Bronze for trademark prosecution in the Washington, DC area.
The WTR 1000, through an extensive research process conducted by a team of analysts that interview and communicate with numerous lawyers and their clients, identifies the leading trademark law firms and lawyers globally. The WTR 1000 2023 rankings are available at World Trademark Review 1000.
About Kelly IP
Kelly IP is an innovative boutique law firm focused on all aspects of trademark, trade dress, copyright, design, domain name and unfair competition law. The five founding partners of Kelly IP are all recognized leaders in the trademark field. In launching Kelly IP in 2013, they leveraged their 110 combined years of ‘big law’ IP experience and created a firm with a collaborative, team-orientated approach and an instant reputation for their creative, practical, responsive and cost-effective advice.
Clint Taylor Named Kelly IP’s Newest Partner
Kelly IP Announces its First Annual 1L Diversity Fellow Program
Thank you for getting in touch!
We appreciate you contacting us. One of our colleagues will get back in touch with you soon!